The ScreenerKing proprietary tool-less tie down assembly is designed to provide an easy way to support the middle of your screen to improve performance and life of the screen.
- Extends the life of screens by providing support to the middle of the screen
- Can improve screening effectiveness by providing more rigidity to the screen surface
- Reduces the risk of damage to screens from tools used to install/remove traditional screen tie downs
- Cone shaped top improves material distribution in all directions to help maximize screen surface efficiency
- Machined from food safe Nylon for durability and reduced contamination of product
- Hardware components are 304 stainless steel
- Center spacer available to maintain consistent spacing in perforated plate and slider clean ring assemblies
- Cushion gaskets available for liquid applications to achieve water-tight seal
- Multiple length stainless steel all-thread posts to accommodate all frame design
Pricing and Availability
- Pricing is based on options chosen
- Parts are stocked and available to ship within 1 business day of order
How to Determine All Thread Length
- This is designed to work with machines that have 5/8" - 11 thread per inch nuts welded to the frame. Note: Some machines may have 1/2" or 3/8" nuts. Please call for availability on those sizes.
How to measure your machine and select the appropriate all-thread stud length:
1. With the screen in place above the frame the screen will tie down to, measure the distance between the welded center nut to the top of the screen surface
2. Add 2" to the measurement taken in step 1 and this is the maximum length of the all-thread stud you should select. Select a stud size at or below this measurement.
Example: In the picture shown, the length between the welded nut on the frame and the top of the screen surface is 3", so the maximum length of all-thread to select is 5".