The ScreenerKing proprietary Spring and Spool Retrofit kit is designed to provide an upgrade over materials used in OEM equipment for improved performance and durability. Springs are 6" L x 1.3" I.D. and 0.25" wire thickness. Spools are machined from solid Nylon.
- Solid Nylon spools and stainless steel springs and hardware provide extreme durability in all conditions
- Proper spring recovery tension is required for the machine to operate properly, and springs do lose tension over time
- Nylon Spools machined from solid Nylon bar stock have no seams which means no weak points and no "explosions" leading to catastrophic spring failures.
- Springs are .25" wire thickness 304 stainless steel and electropolished to provide superior corrosion resistance
- Hardware used in bolt-on spool applications is 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Choose from either bolt-on spools designed for systems with a through hole on the machine base and motor table or tap-on spools for machines with welded pegs
Pricing and Availability
- Pricing is based on options chosen
- Parts are stocked and available to ship within 1 business day of order