*Due to a design change, this item is temporarily unavailable.
The 24 inch machine is a versatile moderate-volume screener ideal for both dry and wet separation processes and can be configured with as many as 3 screens to execute a 4-part separation or classification process. The screens for a 24" unit are available in all mesh sizes and typically do not require a center stud/tie down, so standard frames do not include a center nut. A center nut can be welded to table frames and distribution frames if needed.
Standards Features Include:
- Powder coated mild steel base and table
- 1/3HP motor with integrated counterweights, wired for 230/460V
- Stainless steel 6" height stainless table frame with 6" diameter tangential discharge spout,
- Stainless steel 6" height stainless spacing frame with 6" diameter tangential discharge spout
- Clamp rings and hardware
- 1 Screen in mesh of your choice
Optional Features Include
- Stainless steel base, table, and spring assembly
- Additional frames to increase from single screen to 2 or 3 screen setup
- Stainless steel, plexiglass, or fabric cover options
- Phase converter for motor to run on 115V